If you aren't receiving automated email from Synanim
If you have registered to participate in the on-line process using Synanim, you should receive an automated email (from synamin-admin-en [at] cnvc [dot] org, for English speakers) to confirm your registration and to provide details about how to participate. This page talks about what you can do if you have not received the expected email.
Try to get the expected email
- Check your email spam folder to see if the email might have ended up there.
- You can cause the most recent email to be sent again by going to together.cnvc.org and following the "Forgot your password?" link. Although the page you see will talk about sending you your password, what entering your email address there will actually do is send you the complete latest email about your next session.
- If, despite the above, you do not receive any email, please write to us at synamin-admin-en [at] cnvc [dot] org to let us know that there is a problem.
In general, we would like our automated email system to work, since there might be additional mail we would like to send you. However, if necessary, you are likely to be able to participate in the Synanim on-line process even if email issues can't be sorted out.
If email still isn't working
Here is what you can do even if you haven't received the email:
- Because we were concerned about problems with email, we have set your Synanim password to a pre-determined number: 12345
- Test this, by going to together.cnvc.org and trying to log in by typing your email address into the "Email Address" field and entering 12345 in the "Password" field. If you successfully registered with Synanim, you should be able to log in.
- If you are unable to log in, try registering again. And then try logging in again.
- Once you have logged in, Synanim will show you the time for the session that you are signed up to participate in.
- The other thing you need to know is that it is very important that you review certain documents well in advance of the time for your Synanim session. Please read these documents.
Using this information, you should be able to participate fully in your Synanim session(s). We regret any inconvenience involved.
If you haven't already done so, please also join the cnvc-futur Google group to increase the likelihood that you will receive any additional information that it might be important for you to know, and so that you will be informed about the results of the process.